Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Greg intro

     Hello everyone, I am Greg or at least that’s what my mother calls me. What all of you chose to call me is up to you. What I mean by that is I don’t have one specific direction. What I plan on doing is giving an opinion on whatever come to mind sports related, this will be my opinion and no one else’s. If you agree with me let me know if you don’t let me know. I am just looking to create an active discussion on whatever topic come to mind. I have done this before, and appeared to work fairly well, so when Eric asked, I thought why not try it again.  So let us have some fun with this and keep the talk clean.
      Here is a little about myself. I grew up on Chicago’s Westside and was there until 1975, when my family and I moved to the burbs. So I grew up a Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls and White Sox fan. After High School I spent some time in the Air Force stationed in Europe. After I got out I moved to Wisconsin where I became a hardcore Badgers fan. I started welding structural steel mostly, was also an ironworker, but mostly worked in shop. I stayed in cheese land until I got married and now reside in Columbus Ohio. Now weather or not you believe in God or not is up to you, but I was brought to Ohio for a reason. That reason was made clear to me two years ago when I was diagnosed with Cancer. The Ohio State University James Cancer Hospital is one of the best in the country, and today my cancer is in remission. I will however, have to fight the disease for the rest of my life.  The last thing I will say about this is get yourselves checked, because early detection gives you the best chance of survival.

                In closing I just want to say again let’s have some fun. May your favorite team win unless they are playing mine, and most important is THE ONLY OPINION THAT MATTERS IS YOURS.

No comments:

Post a Comment